If you would like to keep or retain your mobile number after switching from your current telco service provider to Phoner, we can certainly assist to help you port in your mobile number.
To assist us in helping you to port in your phone number, please complete the following steps:
- Fill in the following form attached and kindly email our customer support.
- Send us a copy of your bill with your existing carrier to proof ownership of your account.
- For carriers such as AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon, Sprint, please provide a PIN for the account.
Please note that:
- The process typically takes 2-4 weeks, and we will provide updates via email. Once complete, the the number will be added to your account.
- We are currently able to port in numbers from the continental United States only.
You should also understand and agree to the following:
- I will pay standard rates for my phone number and usage after my number ports. It will cost 5000 credits which is a standard amount for one month validity. Please ensure you have sufficient credits in your account.
- I must keep all numbers in service with my current carrier until the port completes to avoid delays or rejections.
- I am responsible for any termination charges imposed by my current carrier for porting my numbers.
- I may be unable to receive messages for up to 3 business days after the port completes.
Keen to use our services? Find out what Phoner is about.