If you have recently changed your device and had to reinstall VPN Vault on your new device, you can easily restore past purchases on your new device. As long as you are logged into the same Apple ID or Google Account that you have used previously, there should be no issues accessing your VPN Vault subscriptions.
To restore your purchases on your new device:
- Check that you are using the same Apple ID / iCloud account or Google account that was used on your old device. You may need to check your device settings for this.
- Launch VPN Vault app
- In the 'User' tab, check if you are logged in as a free user.
- You should not see any username.
- Tap on the Gear icon at the top right corner to go to Settings
- Tap on 'Restore Purchases' button and you should now see that you are logged into your premium VPN Vault account.
If the above steps do not work, you may want to try:
- Restarting the app and your device.
- Logging out of your Apple ID or Google account and logging back in.
- Deleting VPN Vault and reinstalling again.