How do you know whether your VPN is enabled? You can easily find out if VPN is working by checking changes to your IP address.
To check if your VPN is working:
1. First, find out the original IP address assigned to you by your ISP. To do this, make sure that you have VPN turned off, then visit this webpage https://whatismyipaddress.com/.
2. Make a note of your real IP address.
3. Turn VPN back on and go back to the webpage https://whatismyipaddress.com/
4. If VPN is working, it should show you a different IP address and the country the VPN server you have connected to.
5. If the results does not show your original IP address together with your home country, you are safe. Your VPN is working.