There are several reasons why a VPN can be slow, namely
- There is a network issue or your current Internet connection is slow
- The website page speed itself is slow
- Our servers are overloaded
You may wish to troubleshoot with the following tips:
- First, connect to a VPN, then browse around on the Internet and do a google search. Is it slow?
- If web browsing is fine, try watching a video with VPN on. Is it also slow? What is the website?
- Lastly, try disconnecting and reconnecting to a VPN again. It should assign you to a different VPN server now. Is it still slow?
Do test this out over a high speed Wifi network. 3G or 4G is unreliable and it could be that you are in an area of poor coverage. If your connection is still slow after the steps above, please contact us at email@example.com