When you download VPN Vault for the first time, you may already be able to access our app's features without having to set up an account. As a guest user, your identity will be anonymous until you add login credentials to create your account.
Although you can continue using the features on VPN Vault we highly recommend that you add your email address and password to create an account.
Some of the benefits of creating an account on VPN Vault include:
- Preventing unauthorised access to your account and information.
- Ensuring that you are able to access your account in the event that you get logged out. See how to log in or out on VPN Vault.
- Being able to access VPN Vault on multiple devices to secure your Internet connection. See Can I connect multiple devices to VPN Vault at the same time?
If you decide to upgrade to VPN premium, we do need you to create a VPN Vault account with an email address and password.
To create a VPN Vault account:
- Launch the VPN Vault app
- Tap on the 'Setup Account' button to open the 'Sign Up' screen
- Enter your preferred email address
- Enter your preferred password
- Tap on 'Sign Up' button and you should now see that your account has a username.