If your calls are not ringing, the issue may be due to several reasons. You may wish to try the following troubleshooting tips.
To troubleshoot call ringing issues:
- Check your Internet connection
- Please make sure you have a stable and active Internet connection as your calls and texts made on the Phoner app are routed through the Internet.
- To test your internet connection, open your browser and type "www.google.com" for example, to see if the page loads.
- Check if your notifications are switched on
- You may need to check your notifications for each individual Phoner number that you own - such as if you have hidden the notification preview.
- Check your app permissions
- Calls may not ring if you have not granted permissions to Phoner. Please check your app permissions.
- Check if you have Do Not Disturb mode switched on
- Do Not Disturb will silence all notifications for your Phoner number. Please check that Do Not Disturb is switched to 'off'.
- Use a landline or some other phone to call your Phoner number
- To test if this issue only happens with mobile numbers, you may want to try calling your Phoner number with a landline instead.
Still having trouble?
If the above troubleshooting did not help, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com, letting us know the
- Affected Phoner number
- Contact number that you are trying to receive a call from
- Some failed call examples with date and time information