With the Lookup feature, you can identify details of a person.
Basic Phone Lookup is free and enables you to look up a person's name.
On the other hand, Advance Lookup can also be used if you would like to find out more information such as address information. 1,000 Credits are needed for each advance lookup. Please ensure that you have sufficient Credits, or learn how to top up your Credits in your balance.
To do a Lookup on Phoner:
- Go to your call and text history under the 'Messages' tab
- Find the contact that you want to perform Lookup on
- To do Lookup, you can use one of the following methods:
- If you see a banner with the message "Number lookup info found. Discover all about this number", tap on 'See More'.
- You can also tap on the Magnifying Icon, which is the second icon from the right at the top of the screen.
- You can also tap on the three dots at the top right of the screen and you should see the Message Control menu for your contact. Tap on 'Lookup'.