To achieve a tailored look to your fax document, you can easily adjust the camera settings.
Auto / Manual Mode
- Auto mode automatically detects the border of the document, captures the image without you tapping on the camera shutter button, and crops the image for you.
- Manual mode requires you to manually capture the image and crop the border of the document to your preference.
Black & White / Color
- Black & White (default setting) lets you capture the image and send the document in black and white.
- Color lets you capture the image and send the document with colors. You may need to ensure that your recipient's fax machine is able to receive fax documents with colors.
Single / Batch Mode
- Single Mode allows you to scan, preview and edit one page at a time.
- Batch Mode allows you to scan multiple pages before previewing and editing.
- Flash Mode allows you to capture the image with your camera's flash and ensure that the image is well-lit.