You can view your call and text history of your Phoner number to check for:
- Calls you have made, answered, or missed
- Voicemails that you have received
- Texts that you have sent or received
- Fax documents that you have sent or received
Your calls and text history will appear together, sorted by the date when the conversation occurred.
To view your call history of your Phoner number:
- Launch the Phoner app
- Go to the ‘Messages’ tab
- Tap on the middle bar at the top, where it shows your Phoner number
- A drop down with all your numbers will appear
- Select the Phoner number that you have used to exchange calls or texts with your contact
- Select your contact's number on the screen to show all call and text history
To delete your call and text history of your Phoner number:
If you want to remove any of the call logs or messages from your Phoner number, you can delete them manually. When you delete your call and text history, kindly note that they will be permanently deleted and you will not be able to recover them.
Delete individual entries
- Tap and hold the call log or message for 2 seconds
- You should see 'Delete' button
- Tap on 'Delete' button and the call log or message will be erased from your history.
Delete multiple entries
- Tap the three dots at the top right of the screen and you should see the Message Control menu for your contact
- Tap on 'Delete Messages'
- You should now see the option to select multiple call logs and messages at once
- Select the call logs and messages that you want to delete and tap 'Delete' at the bottom of the screen.