When you download Phoner for the first time, you may already be able to access our app's features without having to set up an account. Although you can continue using the features on Phoner, we highly recommend that you add your email address and password to create an account.
Some of the benefits of creating an account on Phoner include:
- Preventing unauthorised access to your account and information.
- Ensuring that you are able to access your account in the event that you get logged out, or need to access from another device. See how to log in or out on Phoner.
- Saving your preferences such as the name you have added to your Phoner number, or specific call forwarding settings. See how to customize your Phoner number settings.
To add your email address and password on your Phoner account:
- Go to 'Home' tab
- Tap on the Gear icon at the top right corner to go to Settings
- Tap on 'Account' button to open the 'Create an Account' screen
- Enter your preferred email address (this will also be used to log in)
- Enter your preferred password and re-enter it to confirm
- Tap on 'Create' button and you should now see that your account has a username.