You just bought your first Phoner number - great! Apart from making calls and sending texts, you can easily access your Phoner number's settings for each number that you own. Here, you can:
- Personalize your Phoner number.
- Share your Phoner number with your contact.
- Check when your Phoner number expires and renew it.
- Set up call forwarding, voicemail, or recording.
- Adjust advanced privacy settings.
- Customise your notification sound and ringtone.
- Deactivate your Phoner number.
To access your Phoner number's settings:
- Tap on the middle bar at the top, where it shows your Phoner number.
- A list of all your numbers will appear.
- You should see three dots next to each number. Tap on the three dots next to the Phoner number that you wish to setup.
- You should see the Number Settings for your Phoner number appear.