If you have recently changed your device and had to reinstall Phoner on your new device, you can easily restore past purchases on your new device. As long as you are logged into the same Apple ID or Google Account that you have used previously, there should be no issues accessing your Phoner numbers and subscriptions.
To restore your purchases on your new device:
- Check that you are using the same Apple ID / iCloud account or Google account that was used on your old device. You may need to check your device settings for this.
- Launch Phoner app
- In the login starting screen, you should see the 'Login' button
- If you see a 'Sign Up' button instead, please tap on 'Login as Existing user'. You should see the button change from 'Sign Up' to 'Login'
- Enter your original username and password for the account.
- Once you are logged in, tap on the Gear icon at the top right corner to go to Settings
- Tap on 'Restore Purchases' button
If the above steps do not work, or if you are seeing the error message "Fail to restore purchases", you may want to try:
- Restarting the app and your device.
- Logging out of your Apple ID or Google account and logging back in. Make sure that you are signed in on the correct Apple or Google account.
- Deleting Phoner and reinstalling again.
- Check if you are using the correct Phoner account. You may wish to log in using a Phone number if you have linked your Phone number previously, or log in using a PIN code from your old device.
Still having trouble?
If the above troubleshooting did not help, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com, letting us know
- Any error messages you are seeing
- If your previous purchase(s) were on Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- A screenshot of the receipts for the latest purchase(s) made previously. See Can I see my purchase history?