Due to regulatory changes in some countries, you may be asked to submit some identity information (and upload photo proof) to comply with local laws. If you do not submit this information, you will not be able to purchase a number from these countries.
Submitting identity information on Phoner is easy, and can be completed in within 3-4 minutes. Your info will be reviewed within 12 - 24 hours after you submit. We will notify you of the decision when it is reviewed.
To ensure that your verification documents get approved quickly, we recommend the following tips.
- Ensure that your document uploaded is clear, valid and shows the latest and correct information.
- Ensure that you upload both sides (front and back) for documents such as Personal ID Card or Driver License.
- Ensure that the image taken is within the frame.
- Ensure that the image taken has not been edited in any way.
- Ensure that the address in the document matches the address you have given.
- Ensure that your name, address etc. do not contain any typos or abbreviations.
- Ensure that your document is recent.
- Refrain from using the same image for more than one document.
- Refrain from uploading Provisional Driver License; please use another ID card.
- Refrain from uploading a document that is older than 3 months old - e.g. for Utility Bill, Tax Document.
For further understanding, you may wish to read our Regulatory Compliance FAQ and Terms.
To check if your documents have been approved:
- Go to 'Home' tab
- Tap on the Gear icon at the top right corner to go to Settings
- Tap on 'Manage Identity Verification' button
- You should be able to view the status of your documents verification here.