You can either upgrade or downgrade to a different plan as you like. However, any change of plans will only be activated by Apple App Store / Google Play Store only at the end of the current period.
If you want to change or switch your subscription immediately, here is what you need to do:
Request for a refund from Apple or Google Play
- Subscribe again on the Phoner app.
For iOS Users:
On your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap on the active Phoner subscription.
- Tap on "See All Plans". If your number is eligible for different plan options, you should be able to see the various plan options available to you.
For Android Users:
- Go to your subscriptions.
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Subscriptions.
- Under “Subscriptions,” check the list of subscriptions you own and find the Phoner subscription.
- If your number is eligible for different plan options, you should be able to see the various plan options available to you.