There may be a few reasons why you may be experiencing issues connecting to a VPN. You may wish to try the following troubleshooting tips.
To troubleshoot VPN connection issues:
- Check your VPN Profile Configuration
- Ensure your VPN profile configuration is installed before connecting to a VPN.
- To do this, delete and re-install the app. On your first connection to VPN after downloading the app, you will be asked to install the VPN profile configuration on your phone.
- Check your Internet connection
- Please make sure you have a stable and active Internet connection.
- To test your internet connection, open your browser and type "www.google.com" for example, to see if the page loads.
- Update your app version
- Ensure that you have the latest version of VPN Vault. You can check if you have the most updated version on Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Try connecting to the VPN again after some time
- The server you have selected may be down at the moment when you were trying to connect. If so, please wait for 5 minutes before trying again.
- Try connecting to other country VPNs
- Some country servers may be unavailable at the moment due to configuration or bandwidth issues. Please try other country servers on our app while we work on re-provisioning these servers. (Note: Only Premium subscribers are allowed to select a location.)
If you are a Premium user facing issues when connecting to a VPN, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.