Yes, you can! Do note that when you connect to your own country, the server that is on VPN Vault may come from your Internet Service Provider.
To check if the server is provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP):
- On VPN Vault, connect to a server from your home country (Note: you need a Premium subscription to choose a country server)
- Once you are connected to that country’s server, go to http://whatismyipaddress.com
- Check the ISP information to see if it belongs to a local telco or your ISP.
Some benefits of connecting to your own country’s server on VPN Vault include:
- Your connection will be encrypted using AES-256 military-grade encryption
- Your IP address will be rotated on every connection which prevents Internet services from targeting you using your IP address
- You can escape bandwidth throttling by your ISP by using a server on VPN Vault, as your ISP may throttle your bandwidth to accommodate other users.