Scanning with PDF Scanner is easy. To scan a document, simply launch the scanner app, point camera at your paper document, snap a picture, and PDF Scanner Pro will automatically create a high quality scan.
To scan a document:
1) Tap on "Scanner" on the bottom toolbar.
2) Tap on the icon resembling a camera with plus icon to start scanning.
3) Now, you should see your camera view appear
4) Position your camera over your document so that your document can be clearly seen in the camera.
5) PDF should automatically detect your document within a green highlight box.
6) Tap on the shoot button.
7) The preview of your black and white scan should appear.
8) Tap on 'Confirm' and you are all set.