We are sad that Phoner has not worked out for you, but we hope that you have enjoyed using our app. You can cancel your Phoner subscription at any time in your billing settings. After you cancel, your subscription will stop auto renewing.
All subscriptions, renewals and cancellations are managed by Apple App Store / Google Play Store. To cancel, you will need to manage subscriptions from within your own App Store / Play Store account.
In this article:
To cancel your Phoner subscription:
- Launch the Phoner app.
- Go to the ‘Phone’ tab.
- Tap on the middle bar at the top, where it shows your Phoner number
- A list of all your numbers will appear.
- Tap on 'Manage' at the top right of the number switcher.
- You should see three dots appear next to each number. Tap on the three dots next to the number that you wish to cancel.
- You should see the Number Settings for your Phoner number appear.
- Tap on ‘Cancel'
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation request.
B) Cancel your subscription from your phone settings
If you are unable to find the Cancel button on your Number Settings, please follow the links below to cancel your subscription manually.
If you are an Apple user:
If you are an Android user:
If you are a web user:
On our web app, go to 'Manage Subscription' -> tap on 'Cancel' button.