If you forget your login details and are unable to access your Phoner account, here is what you should do:
Check if you are able to reset your password
You can reset your password for your Phoner account if you have previously added an email address for password recovery purposes. An email will be sent to you with the password recovery instructions. See How to reset password?
If you do not receive the email with the password recovery instructions, it is likely that the email address that you have entered was not associated with your account. Otherwise, it is possible that you had not set a username on your account previously.
Still having trouble?
If you are still having trouble and require us to reset your logins manually, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com with the following information:
- Forwarding us the invoice or a screenshot of your purchase history on Apple App Store, Google Play Store or your bank in which you have made a purchase or used a 3-day free trial on Phoner,
- Possible username(s) used
- Possible email address added
- The premium Phoner number(s) you own, if any.
- Possible numbers that you contacted using the Phoner app, if any.
- Any mobile numbers or addresses that you added to verify your account, if you were asked to do so.