Note: If you are using the Free Number, please see this article instead: What is the 'Free Number'?
This article includes these sections:
- To view your Phoner number and use it
- What do my contacts see when I use my Phoner number?
To view your Phoner number and use it:
- Launch the Phoner app.
- Go to the ‘Phone’ or 'Messages' tab.
- Tap on the middle bar at the top, where it shows your Phoner number or some other number.
- A list of all your numbers will appear.
- Tapping on any of the numbers will make the number active to use, and you can switch between the different inboxes to view the messages for each number in your account.
For Phoner Web users,
- View the Phoner numbers that you own on the left side of the web app.
- Here, you can select any one of the numbers to open the inbox for that number.
What do my contacts see when I use my Phoner number?
Your contacts will see the Phoner number that you have purchased. For example, if your Phoner number is +1 205 498 0272, and you call or text your contact, then they will see that same Phoner number.
If your contacts are seeing a different CallerID / SenderID, kindly contact our support team