Want to check if your Phoner number is on an active auto-renewing subscription? Here's how to check the subscription status in a few simple steps.
In this article:
Check Subscription From Number Settings:
- Launch the Phoner app
- Go to the ‘Phone’ tab
- Tap on the middle bar at the top, where it shows your Phoner number
- A drop down with all your numbers will appear
- Tap on the Gear icon ⚙ next to the number that you want to check.
- You should see the line that states ‘Auto Renew every XX XX Cancel'. If you see that the button on the line is 'Cancel' instead of 'Renew', it means that your subscription is active.
Check Subscription From Phone Settings:
You can also check your subscriptions manually from your phone device.
For iOS users:
- Launch the App Store app ,
Tap or your picture at the top right, then tap Subscriptions. You may need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- View your Phoner subscription. If you see a 'Cancel Subscription' text at the bottom of your latest subscription renewal, it means that the auto-renewal is switched on.
For Android users:
Open your device's Settings app and tap Google Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Manage purchases, Manage subscriptions, or Manage reservations.
- To see more details, select the Phoner subscription that is on your account.
- If you see a 'Cancel Subscription' text at the bottom of your latest subscription renewal, it means that the auto-renewal is switched on.