You can see a list of calls you’ve answered, or missed, as well as the date and time that the call was made. You can also make a call quickly from that list.
To see your recent call history:
- Launch the Phoner app
- Go to the ‘Recents’ tab
- Tap on the middle bar at the top, where it shows your Phoner number
- A list of all your numbers will appear
- Tap on the number that you wish to view.
- If there are recent calls that you've made, you will be able to see their numbers under:
- Missed calls (incoming)
- Received (incoming)
- All (incoming & outgoing)
- To make a call, simply tap on the number from the list.