If you are unable to send MMS text messages to your contacts, here's what you can do:
1. Check if your number is eligible for MMS texting
- You need to have a Phoner number that has MMS texting capabilities. Check if you have this on your Phoner Number's Settings page.
2. Check that your contact's phone number that you are texting is
- Capable of receiving attachments/MMS via SMS, both locally and internationally from other countries.
- Has roaming turned on, to ensure reception of international messages.
3. Check your Internet connection
- Please make sure you have a stable and active Internet connection as your calls and texts made on the Phoner app are routed through the Internet.
- To test your internet connection, open your browser and type "www.google.com" for example, to see if the page loads.
If you have tried the methods above and you are still unable to send an MMS message, please try to troubleshoot by:
1. Sending an MMS message to your personal number to see if it works.
2. Test with multiple contacts to see if the issue is pertaining to a single contact or multiple contacts.
Still having trouble?
If the above troubleshooting did not help, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com, letting us know the
- Affected Phoner number
- Contact number that you are trying to receive text messages from
- Some failed text examples with date and time information