You can export your call and text history of your Phoner numbers, which can be useful if you:
- Uninstall Phoner from your phone, but don't want to lose any of your messages
- Need a manual back up your chats
Your calls and text history will appear together, sorted by the date when the conversation occurred.
To export your call and history of your Phoner number:
- Launch the Phoner app
- Go to the ‘Messages’ tab
- Tap on the middle bar at the top, where it shows your Phoner number
- A list of all your numbers will appear
- Select the Phoner number that you have used to exchange calls or texts with your contact
- Select your contact's number on the screen to show all call and text history
- Tap on the three dots at the top right
- Tap on 'Export Chat'
- Select your preferred export option.