All subscriptions, renewals and cancellations are managed by Apple App Store / Google Play Store. To cancel, you will need to manage subscriptions from within your own App Store / Play Store account.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. After you cancel, your subscription will stop auto renewing.
To cancel your subscription:
- Launch the Re-Call Recorder app
- Go to the ‘Recordings’ tab
- Tap on the middle bar at the top, where it shows your Recording Line number
- A drop down with all your numbers will appear
- Tap on the Gear icon ⚙ next to the number that you want to cancel your subscription
- Tap on ‘Cancel'
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation request.
If you are an Apple user:
If you are an Android user: