International texting is supported. To text international numbers you need to add the country code in front of the number.
To text an international number:
- Launch the Text Vault app
- Go to the 'Inbox' tab
- Tap on the '+' icon at the bottom left
- You should see the ‘New Message’ screen
- Enter your contact’s number in the top ‘To’ text field. Add the country code in front of the number you are dialling (e.g. +1 for US numbers and +44 for UK numbers).
- Enter the message at the bottom ‘Text message’ text field
- Tap on the arrow icon at the bottom to send your text message
- If you want to send a picture MMS message, tap on the camera icon on the left of the ‘Text message’ text field. Ensure that you have given permission for Text Vault to access your Camera and Photos.