International calling and texting is supported. To call or text international numbers you need to add the country code in front of the number.
To dial an international number:
- Open the Re-Call Recorder app
- Go to the 'Phone' tab on the bottom toolbar
- Enter the country code in front of the number you are dialing
- To add a country code, for example +1 for US numbers and +44 for UK numbers, tap and hold the 0 + button for two seconds on the Phoner dial pad, then release; the + symbol appears in the number box.
- Tap on the green Dial button to make the phone call.