To avoid missing texts and to prevent service disruptions on your Text Vault number, you must ensure that it is renewed before its expiry date.
Renewal options for 1 month, 3 month, 6 months or 12 months are available for your Text Vault Number. Subscription renewals are available too for eligible numbers. An in-app notification will be sent via the Vault Number before your Text Vault number expires.
If your Text Vault Number is not renewed before its expiry date, you risk permanently losing it. This is important if you have used your Text Vault number to link to various mobile apps and accounts, or if you want to ensure that your contacts can reach you through this particular number.
Please note that if any number in your account expires, the Texts balance will expire as well. As long as you keep any number active in your account, your Texts will not expire.
To renew your Text Vault number:
- Launch the Text Vault app
- Go to the ‘Inbox’ tab
- Tap on the bar at the top left, where it shows your Text Vault number
- A drop down with all your numbers will appear
- Tap on the Gear icon ⚙ next to the number that you want to set up.
- You should see the Number Settings for your Phoner number
- On the line that says 'Expires on ...', tap on the 'Renew' button next to it
- You should now see a list of renewal options available for your number.