Texting someone using Text Vault is easy.
To send a text message on Text Vault:
- Launch the Text Vault app app
- Go to the ‘Inbox’ tab
- Tap the bottom right ‘+’ button
- You should see the ‘New Message’ screen.
- Enter your contact’s number in the top ‘To’ text field. Add the country code in front of the number you are texting (e.g. +1 for US numbers and +44 for UK numbers).
- Enter the message at the bottom ‘Text message’ text field
- Tap on the arrow icon at the bottom to send your text message
- If you want to send a picture MMS message, tap on the camera icon on the left of the ‘Text message’ text field. Ensure that you have given permission for Text Vault to access your Photos, so you can choose to send pictures from your photo library.