Phoner works with local carriers in many countries to connect each and every call reliably. Our phone service runs over the internet, where the quality of your internet connection will affect the voice quality.
If you experience poor in-call voice quality in certain locations, such as noise or your contact’s voice getting cut off, it may be due to a weak internet connection. To troubleshoot poor voice call quality:
- Check your signal strength and internet connection
- If you are using cellular data connection (3G, 4G), please ensure that you have a good signal strength. To check if you have a strong cell signal strength, check the signal bars on your phone, which should be at the top of your screen.
- If you are in an area with poor cellular data connection, we recommend switching to Wifi and seeing if that works. The quality should be much better if you are on a strong and stable Wifi connection.
Still having trouble?
If the above troubleshooting did not help, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know the
- Affected Phoner number
- Contact number that you are trying to call
- Some call examples with date and time information
- Any error codes that you are seeing on the app