To avoid missing calls or texts and to prevent service disruptions on your Phoner number, you must ensure that it is renewed before its expiry date.
Renewal options for 1 month, 3 month, 6 months or 12 months are available for your Phoner Number. An in-app notification will be sent via the Assistant before your Phoner number expires.
If your Phoner Number is not renewed before its expiry date, you risk permanently losing it. This is important if you have used your Phoner number to link to various mobile apps and accounts, or if you want to ensure that your contacts can reach you through this particular number.
Please note that if any number in your account expires, the Minutes and Texts balance will expire as well. As long as you keep any number active in your account, your Minutes and texts will not expire.
To renew your Phoner number:
- Launch the Phoner app
- Go to the ‘Phone’ tab
- Tap on the middle bar at the top, where it says ‘Free Number’ or your Phoner number
- A drop down with all your numbers will appear
- Under each number, you should see the respective expiry date
- Tap the gear icon next to the number in the dropdown box
- You should see the Number Settings for your Phoner number
- On the line that says 'Expires on ...', tap on the 'Extend/Renew' button next to it
- You should be brought to a screen that shows various renewal options for 1 month, 3 month, 9 months or 12 months. Tap on 'Get' button. Ensure that you have sufficient Credits in your account to do so.