If you do not see any error messages when sending your text message, your message has most likely reached your contact without issues. Phoner works with local carriers in many countries to ensure that your messages are delivered reliably.
How to check if your message has been sent:
- You should see a check mark ✓ on the text or message that you have sent. As long as you see the check mark on the message, it shows that the message has been successfully sent from from our carrier.
- However, we are not able to know if the recipient has viewed your message. You will not be able to see a a double check mark ✓✓.
In the unlikely occasion that your messages are not delivered, it could be due to the following common reasons:
- The phone number that you are sending to cannot receive SMS from other countries.
- The phone number that you are sending to has roaming turned off and might affect the reception of international messages.
- You may not have a stable and active internet connection. Please ensure that you have cellular data or Wifi connection.
Otherwise, the issue could be device-related. Try getting your contact to restart the device or contact his/her mobile carrier for further assistance.