You can set up a voicemail for each number that you own. When your contacts call your Phoner number and are unable to reach you, they can record a voice message for you which you can then playback and hear when you are available to check.
To set up a voicemail for your Phoner number:
- Launch the Phoner app
- Go to the ‘Phone’ tab
- Tap on the middle bar at the top, where it shows your Phoner number
- A drop down with all your numbers will appear
- Tap on the Gear icon ⚙ next to the number that you want to set up voicemail
- Tap on ‘Forwarding / Voicemail’
- Tap on ‘Set up Voicemail’
- Tap on the ‘Record’ button to start recording your greeting.
To check for voicemails sent to your Phoner number:
- Go to your call and text history under the 'Messages' tab
- Find the voicemail that you have received
- Tap on the Play icon ▷ next to the voicemail
- If you wish to save the voicemail, tap on the Information icon ⓘ next to the voicemail
- At the top right, tap on the Share icon at the top right of the screen, and you should see various saving and sharing options.
Recordings are only stored for 30 days on the Phoner app, so we recommend to save the file to avoid losing the voicemail sent to you.