With Phoner numbers, you can choose from 12 different countries and own a permanent number to share with your contacts.
To purchase a Phoner number on the app:
- Launch the Phoner app.
- Go to the ‘Account’ tab.
- Tap on ‘Add a new Phoner Number’ bar at the bottom. If you already have a number on your account, you may not see the bar and see an '+' circle icon at the bottom right instead. Tap on the '+' icon to add a number.
- Select the Country -> State -> Area Code -> followed by the number you want.
- You should now be brought to a subscription screen if the number you picked is eligible for subscription purchase. Here, you can start an automatic renewing subscription so that you do not lose your number.
- Otherwise, you can also get the number under a one-time purchase using credits. To do this, tap on 'No Thanks, I prefer to use credits' at the bottom of the screen -> and you should be brought to a page showing you the various options for buying using Credits.
Common Error Messages and How to Fix:
Insufficient Credits. You need to get more credits. You have XX Credits, but XX Credits are needed to redeem this package.
Please top up your Credits balance to continue your purchase. See How to top up Credits balance?
Number not available.Please complete the verification process for your account. See How to verify, validate or authenticate my account?
Failed to purchase product.(For Web Users) Check with your bank if your card supports 3DS and whether it is enabled. See Error 'Card not supported' or 'Failed to purchase product'
Card not supported.(For Web Users) Check with your bank if your card supports 3DS and whether it is enabled. See Error 'Card not supported' or 'Failed to purchase product'
- Started a 3-Day Free Trial but was charged immediately. If you were charged immediately, it is very likely that you have activated the trial before. See I've used the trial before. Can I start another trial again?