If your calls are not connecting, such as no ringtone, or your call gets dropped, or if you see an error message, the issue may be due to several reasons. You may wish to try the following troubleshooting tips.
To troubleshoot call connection issues:
- Check your Internet connection
- Please make sure you have a stable and active Internet connection as your calls and texts made on the Phoner app are routed through the Internet.
- To test your internet connection, open your browser and type "www.google.com" for example, to see if the page loads.
- Check with your contact(s)
- If the calls connect and then are dropped, it is possible that either your call is blocked by your contact, or they hanged up immediately.
- You may want to try again, or get another Phoner number with a different caller ID.
- You may also want to check with other contacts to see if the call issue happens with other phone numbers.
- Check if you have VPN switched on
- Using a VPN service may interfere with calling.
- You may want to try switching off your VPN service and then make a call again.
- To tell if you have a VPN switched on, check if there is any icon indicative of VPN at the top of your device screen bar.
- Check your Credits or Minutes balance