If your calls are not connecting:
1. Please make sure you have Internet connection as VOIP calls are routed through the Internet. Go to Safari browser and type "www.yahoo.com" for example to see if the page load and if you have Internet connection.
2. If the calls connect and then are dropped, it is possible that either your call is blocked by recipient, or they hanged up immediately. You may want to try again or get another premium number with a different caller ID.
3. If you are using a VPN service, it may interfere with calling. You might want to try turning off the VPN service and try again. If you see a VPN type of icon on the very top of your device bar, then your VPN may be on and it may interfere with calling. If so, turn your VPN off and see if it works.
4. You may not have sufficient credits or minutes in your balance.
5. For T-Mobile users, if you have calling issues please download and use 2nd Line app instead: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/2nd-line-second-phone-number-changer-app/id1198327650. Sign in with the same username and password and you should be able to make calls in this other app.