If you find our app crashing, not responding, or freezing, here are some steps that you can take.
How to fix app crashing / app unresponsive / app not responding:
1. Quit / 'kill' the app
On your iPhone device:
- To quit the app, open the App Switcher by swiping up from the bottom edge of your device and pause in the center of the screen. Then swipe up on the app. (See the video recording attached to this email)
- You should see Phoner app being removed from the active applications running on your phone.
- Once you have quit the Phoner app, try opening again, and see if you are still running into issues using Phoner.
On your Android device:
- Go to Settings -> Apps and select the Phoner app.
- Tap on 'Phoner', and then tap on ‘Force stop’.
- Now try opening the app again and see if it works well.
2. Restart the device
Restarting the device will restart all apps and the processes that are run by your device's system.
See the instructions for iPhone and Android devices respectively.
3. Reinstall the app to the latest version
Check that you are on the latest version of Phoner app on the App Store / Play Store. These updates are necessary to keep the app running smoothly, as well as fix bugs on the app.
4. Contact support and send system log file (for iPhone devices only)
Contact our customer support team and attach the log file from the app when the incident happens, if possible.
- 'Home' tab -> tap on 'Get Help' -> 'Get Help' -> Open up the email screen. Include your name in the email title. Make sure to reply to our auto-response email so that we are able to find your email.
- When sending the email, ensure that you do not remove the email attachment content as it will include the log file.